Oct 8, 2010

KRABI - THE POST MORTEM (2)

day 1 (a.m-p.m)
september 25, 2010
lrt damai > kl sentral > lcct > krabi airport

'this is it'
if there is one thing you must know about me is that i took risks. all my life, i've always done things that most don't even think of. i'm not saying i'm better (or maybe i am), but without taking chances, i won't even come out from the house.

if you don't know it yet, i'm a full figured woman (gemuk). that alone is enough to prison myself at home. but guess what i did - i took the chance. everyday is a challenge. i take chances everytime i wear that stylish outfit or speak my mind because here (in our country especially), you'll never know how people are going to react. and trust me, i've got the worst reaction before. passing tables in restaurants and hearing people giggled behind me. those judgmental stares and revolting name calling. you name it.

risk, it works in the weirdest way. it is that point where your head and heart fighting each other to make a decision. in your head, it lists down all the pros and cons. but in your heart, it'll always choose the path that usually is against all odds. its tough. but trust me, if you brave it'll be so worth it.

nowadays, people don't call me names anymore. in fact i received more compliments than i ever had. i thanked them all sincerely. i'm humbled by these wishes said by people who understands the novelty of beauty, while others still search for beauty in all the wrong places.

my krabi trip involved a major risk. well, i won't die if i didn't go really. but i could have troubled my friends and ended up loosing them. and that's worse than dying.

but i took the risk anyway. because i'm nuts and edge is my middle name!

***

it took the three of us - juls, k.lee and i - just 10 minutes to kl sentral from damai lrt, where we met the rest of the flock of fabulous people - aaron, sara, shasha. zac wasn't there since, unlike us, he traveled via mas airlines. mas doesn't travel direct to krabi, so zac had to transit at bangkok.

(to be continued - in a different blog add!)

No comments:

Post a Comment